Leslie A. Bacon
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Leslie A. BaconvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Leslie is an associate in the public finance practice group residing in the firm's Houston office. She has acted as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, and underwriter's counsel for various local governments and non-profit organizations, including municipal governments, counties, hospital districts, development authorities, universities, junior colleges, healthcare systems and water districts. Her experience includes traditional tax backed financings, tax increment financings, revenue financings and private placements. Leslie has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 2018.
JD, cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law, 2018
BS, summa cum laude, Finance & Economics, University of Alabama, 2015
In law school, Leslie was a Senior Editor for the Alabama Law Review and was a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board.
- Texas State Bar
- Houston Bar Association – Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association – Member
- National Association of Bond Lawyers – Member
- Norton Rose Fulbright – Houston Pro Bono Coordinator
- Houston Area Women's Center Pro Bono Clinic Coordinator
- Junior League of Houston – Member