Nancy L. Montmarquet
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Nancy L. MontmarquetvCard
Related services and key industries
Nancy Montmarquet’s practice focuses on sophisticated estate planning for high net-worth individual and their families, with an emphasis on tax mitigation and the preservation and protection of wealth for generations. Nancy has considerable experience advising owners of family businesses on succession and legacy planning. She also advises clients on charitable initiatives including the creation and administration of private foundations. Nancy oversees the administration of large and complex estates and trusts and advises individual and corporate executors and trustees as well as beneficiaries in that arena. Nancy's experience includes the preparation and negotiation of complex prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients of substantial wealth.
JD, cum laude, St. John's University School of Law
BA, summa cum laude, St. John's University
- New York State Bar
- Advises major New York City real estate families on estate and succession planning;
- Represents actors, artists and media personalities in connection with their personal and legacy planning;
- Has advised longtime New York City philanthropists in their support of New York City's cultural institutions and their family members in carrying on their legacies;
- Represents senior executives of major public companies as well as principals of large US and multi-national privately-held businesses on domestic and international estate and income tax planning;
- Has represented major New York City banks and trust companies and individuals in connection with the settlement of their accountings as fiduciaries of estates and trusts of several million to hundreds of millions of dollars.
- New York State Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Law Section)