Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Shana is an associate on the project finance team in Washington, DC. Her practice involves representing lenders, including bilateral and multilateral development finance agencies, and borrowers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and implementing domestic and international project financings.
JD, cum laude, pro bono honoree, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
BA, magna cum laude, Political Science/Pre-Law, University of West Florida, 2014
In law school, Shana was an Executive Editor for The Georgetown Law Journal - Annual Review of Criminal Procedure, member of the Journal's Diversity Committee, and student attorney for the Georgetown Juvenile Justice Clinic.
- District of Columbia Bar
- Alto Maipo: Represented lenders on the over US$2.4 billion restructuring of the 531 MW Alto Maipo hydroelectric project in Chile, sponsored by Sonnedix Power Holdings Limited. Lenders included: the Inter-American Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Banco de Credito Inversiones S.A., Banco del Estado de Chile, Banco Itaύ Chile Corpbanca, DNB Bank ASA and KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH.
- Atacama: Represented lenders on the US$99 million financing of the 144 MW Atacama solar project in Chile, sponsored by AES Gener S.A. and Antofagasta plc. Lenders included: Corporación Andina de Fomento, Banco Bice and Banco Security.
- Acajutla: Represented lenders on the US$665 million financing of the 378 MW Acajutla natural gas-fired power plant and related Floating Storage Regasification Unit and subsea infrastructure, sponsored by Invenergy Investment Company. Lenders included: International Finance Corporation, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH and Finnish Export Credit Ltd.
- Bosforo: Represented lenders on the US$160 million financing of the 100 MW Bosforo solar projects in El Salvador, sponsored by AES Corporation. Lenders included: the Central American Bank for Economic Integration, Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij Voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V., Overseas Private Investment Corporation and the Bank of Nova Scotia (Panama), S.A.
- Hawaii Solar: Represented the borrower in the US$20 million tax equity financing of the 100 MW Hawaii Solar projects in Oahu, Hawaii, sponsored by Clearway Renew LLC. Currently representing Clearway Renew LLC in the sale of its residual Class B Membership Interests to Clearway Energy Operating LLC.
- Misae: Represented the borrower on the US$120 million tax equity (inverted lease structure) financing of the 326 MW solar project with a hedged PPA in Childress County, Texas, sponsored by Copenhagen Infrastructure III K/S.
- Wildorado: Represented the borrower on the US$160 million tax equity financing for the repowering of the 161 MW wind projects in Oldham, Potter and Randall Counties, Texas, sponsored by Clearway Energy Operating LLC.
- WIFIA – Atlanta: Currently representing the lender, WIFIA, on the US$55 million financing of the North Fork Peachtree Creek Storage Tank and Pump Station project in Atlanta, Georgia. The borrower is the Department of Watershed Management, a department of the City of Atlanta.
- Electrodes: Currently representing the borrower in procuring IP and assignment rights from the software developer and operator of a portfolio of solar battery storage projects.
- American Bar Association