Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Allison Silverman is an associate in the New York office, where her practice focuses on litigation, with a particular emphasis on complex commercial litigation. She has represented foreign and domestic clients in various industries in state and federal court litigations as well as government investigations. Allison's experience includes defending a major corporation in a trial in federal court involving complex environmental claims.
Allison is also very active in our pro bono program and her pro bono experience includes obtaining a winning jury verdict in a civil rights litigation.
- JD, cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2017
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar
- John D. Feerick Award
- Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Dispute Resolution Society
- Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy
- BA, cum laude, Political Science; Politics, Philosophy & Law, Binghamton University, 2014
- New York State Bar
- Contributor, "Blockchain Law: The fork not taken," New York Law Journal, November 24, 2020
- Contributor, "Commercial division update: Good faith standard for cross-border discovery subject to foreign nondisclosure laws," New York Law Journal, June 18, 2020
- Contributor, "Commercial division update: Rule 3211(a)(1) Documentary Evidence in an Electronic Age," New York Law Journal, August 15, 2018