Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Aimeé Vidaurri Cervantes is a senior associate in the San Antonio office and is a member of the firm's dispute resolution and litigation group. Aimeé is a skilled trial lawyer who successfully represents plaintiffs and defendants in state court, federal court and arbitrations. Her practice includes a wide variety of subject matters, and she has experience with contract disputes, antitrust cases, the energy industry, class actions and the financial industry.
While in law school Aimeé served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Marina Garcia Marmolejo in the Southern District of Texas, and the Hon. Tony M. Davis, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas.
Prior to joining the firm, Aimeé clerked for the Hon. Orlando L. Garcia, Chief Judge, Western District of Texas.
JD, with honors, University of Texas School of Law, 2015
BA, Political Science, Trinity University, 2012
While at Trinity University, Aimeé was the president for the Political Science Honor Society. She is licensed to practice in Texas and was admitted to the Southern District of Texas in 2015.
- Texas State Bar
- Chambers USA, Texas: San Antonio and Surrounds, Litigation: General Commercial: Associates to Watch, Chambers and Partners, 2022 – 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Best Lawyers, 2024
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Top Attorneys – Civil Law Litigation, San Antonio Magazine, 2022
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association