Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Mrinmoy is a patent agent at Norton Rose Fulbright's Austin office. His intellectual property practice includes drafting and prosecuting chemical, biological and medical device patent applications. Mrinmoy has experience in technology transfer and licensing and has more than 9 years of research experience in chemistry and biochemistry. He has published his research in peer reviewed journals including, Nature and Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences. In 2014, he was awarded the Howard Bremer Scholarship by the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM).
Ph.D, Chemistry, Carnegie Mellon University, 2010
MS, Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur, India, 2005
BS, Chemistry, Presidency College - Kolkata, India, 2003
- US Patent & Trademark Agent
- Drafting patent applications, responses to office actions, conducting examiner interviews and other patent prosecution matters.
- Drafted multiple priority forming chemical and biological applications.
- Prosecuted applications with US or foreign priority.
- Drafted instructions for foreign associates for prosecution of foreign applications.
- Worked with universities, large publicly traded companies, start-ups and also with individual inventors.
- AUTM Howard Bremer Scholarship, 2014
- Merit scholarship, IIT Kanpur
- Awarded National Scholarship by the Government of India for the result of BS (honors) in chemistry
- Co-author, "Kinetics of Iron Import into Developing Mouse Organs Determined by a Pup-Swapping Method," Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2015
- Co-author, "A Family of Diiron Monooxygenases Catalyzing Amino Acid Beta Hydroxylation in Antibiotic Biosynthesis," PNAS Scientific Journal, 2010
- Featured in Chemical & Engineering News, page 23, August 2010
- Co-author, "Trapping and Spectroscopic Characterization of an FeIII-superoxo Intermediate from a Nonheme Mononuclear Iron Containing Enzyme," PNAS Scientific Journal, 2010