Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
- Antitrust and competition
- Litigation and disputes
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
Anthony Lauriello is a general commercial litigator, with experience including antitrust, securities and tort litigations in both state and federal court.
JD, Columbia Law School, 2016
BA, Political Science and Economics, Rice University, 2013
During law school, Anthony served as a Managing Editor for the Columbia Law Review. Additionally, he was a James Kent Scholar and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- New York State Bar
- Defended Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in securities class actions in the Souther District of New York related to multi-district litigations.
- Litigated tortious-interference case for leading Silicon Valley company in Delaware Superior Court.
- Represented major mobile-device chip provider in a series of actions regarding the provider's licensing and other business practices. One major case in the Southern District of California resulted in global settlement, while another in the Northern District of California received a favorable ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Lead attorney for limited-scope pro bono age-discrimination case in the Southern District of New York. Secured and negotiated settlement for client after the discovery period.