Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Anthony Lauriello is a senior associate at Norton Rose Fulbright's New York office. Anthony is a general commercial litigator, with experience including securities, contract, antitrust and tort litigations in both state and federal court. Anthony advises clients in a number of industries, including aviation, financial services and healthcare.
Following graduation from law school, Anthony clerked for the Honorable Andrew Jay Kleinfeld of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
JD, Columbia Law School, 2016
BA, Political Science and Economics, Rice University, 2013
During law school, Anthony served as a Managing Editor for the Columbia Law Review and was a James Kent Scholar and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
Anthony is admitted to practice in New York, the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- New York State Bar
- Served as second-chair for interpleader trial regarding CDOs in the Southern District of New York. Argued motion in limine, took cross-examinations of witnesses, and delivered portions of the opening and closing.
- Lead associate representing international airline in a contract dispute in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented CDMO pharmaceutical company as lead associate in a contract dispute in the Southern District of New York.
- Advised clients on bankruptcy and litigation issues in the aviation industry.
- Defended Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in securities class actions in the Souther District of New York related to multi-district litigations.
- Litigated tortious-interference case for leading Silicon Valley company in Delaware Superior Court.
- Represented major mobile-device chip provider in a series of actions regarding the provider's licensing and other business practices. One major case in the Southern District of California resulted in global settlement, while another in the Northern District of California received a favorable ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Lead lawyer for limited-scope pro bono age-discrimination case in the Southern District of New York, for both the purposes of discovery and settlement.
- Co-author, "US SEC Prevented from Expanding Fraudulent Scheme Liability," Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal Update, August 2022
- Author, Note, "Panhandling Regulation After Reed v. Town of Gilbert," 116 Colum. L. Rev. 1105, 1107 (2016) (cited by Champion v. Commonwealth, 520 S.W.3d 331 (Ky. 2017))