Jenna Kathleen Scott
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Jenna Kathleen ScottvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jenna Scott is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Melbourne.
She focuses on corporate restructuring and insolvency, security enforcement, insolvent trading and preference claims, managed investment schemes and complex financial instruments, directors’ obligations and duties, and advice on trusts and equitable rights.
Jenna has acted on significant and complex insolvency matters, including acting for the liquidators of large forestry manage investment schemes.
Queensland University of Technology 2013 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Queensland University of Technology 2012 Bachelor of Laws
University of Sydney 2006 Bachelor of Commerce with major in Marketing
- High Court of Australia 2013
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2013
Major recent transactions
- PPB Advisory - Acting for PPB Advisory in respect of the winding up of Midland Hwy Pty Ltd (in Liq), Foscari Holdings Pty Ltd (in Liq) and Bilkurra Investments Pty Ltd (in Liq) in relation to the winding up of those companies. The companies were involved in the development and operation of two land banking schemes in which the promoters raised approximately AU$24m. Ongoing
- PPB Advisory - Acting for PPB Advisory in respect of the winding up of HRL Limited and 20 of its subsidiaries. The group operated and funded a mix of commercial operations within the electricity and coal power generation sector as well as research and development projects for coal based electricity generation. Ongoing
- Ferrier Hodgson - Acting for Ferrier Hodgson, voluntary administrators of Toman Investments and Man to Man (Imports), trading as Man to Man, a large national retail men's clothing chain with 80 stores nationally. 2017
- Liquidators of the Timbercorp group of companies - Acting for the Liquidators of the Timbercorp group of companies concerning the winding up of more than 30 registered managed investment schemes, including in relation to the recovery of a secured loan book valued at AU$447m. 2015
Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria
Young Professional Women Australia
Australian Lawyers for Human Rights