Related services and key industries
Matthew Hodkin is a tax lawyer based in London. He advises on corporate and international tax matters, with particular focus on transactions in the energy, infrastructure and transport sectors. He trained at the practice and became a partner in 2007.
Matthew Hodkin is known to be a "very good and very commercial" practitioner (Chambers UK 2016), and he has built a strong reputation for his experience in the renewable energy sector. He recently advised GyM on the sale of its transmission assets to a consortium formed by Balfour Beatty and Equitix.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advising on the establishment of funds and joint ventures aimed at enabling investors to participate in renewable energy, aviation and shipping transactions;
- Advising on the structuring, acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses in the UK renewable energy market;
- Advising on the structuring and negotiation of leasing transactions in the aviation, rail and shipping markets;
- Advising on debt capital markets and securitisation structures;
- Advising Endeavor Energy as sponsor to Amandi Energy Limited on the US$552 million Amandi Energy Power Plant. Ledy by Arum Velusami and Jason Moss - Infrastructure Journal Global Awards - African Power Deal of the Year: Amandi.
December 16, 2016
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Hermes GPE LLP in connection with the acquisition of a stake in Southern Water
June 10, 2016
May 24, 2016
Publication | September 2018
Webinar | March 22, 2018
Publication | June 2018
International tax avoidance – the new Multilateral Instrument and implications for aircraft finance transactions
Publication | July 2017