Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Krzysztof Gorzelak, PhD is a banking lawyer based in Warsaw. He advises on banking law and capital markets law issues in banking and finance transactions. Krzysztof participated in a number of lending transactions acting for banks and borrowers. He is highly regarded for his experience in aviation finance transactions. He also specialises in derivatives and capital markets regulations. In 2014, Krzysztof was seconded for 6 months to a Trade Finance Legal department in a leading global bank in London.
Prior to joining us in 2006, Krzysztof Gorzelak, PhD participated in students' training programmes at two leading law firms (one of which was French and the other Polish) in Warsaw and at the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission
Krzysztof Gorzelak, PhD is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Warsaw, where he was also awarded his Doctor of Law degree. Through the Socrates-Erasmus programme he spent a semester studying law at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. In addition, he holds a diploma in English and European Union Law from Cambridge University. He received a scholarship from the Ministry of National Education and from the DAAD. He is a legal advisor.
Krzysztof Gorzelak, PhD wrote a series of articles on banking, capital markets and legal theory published in the legal press. Krzysztof co-authored a book entitled: "Commodities and commodity derivatives. Legal aspects of trading", published in May 2011 by C.H. Beck.
Krzysztof Gorzelak, PhD is recommended by Legal 500 (in 2015 and 2014 edition) in the area of banking and finance as "business-oriented and responsive".
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration) - 2006;
- One semster at the University Rotterdam (Socrates-Erasmus programme);
- Diploma course in English and EU law at the British Centre for English and European Legal Studies co-organised by the University of Cambridge;
- Scholarship from the Polish Ministry of Education, Collegium Invisible and the DAAD;
- In 2011 he was admitted to the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers;
- PhD in Law - University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration) - 2015.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2011
- Krzysztof is recommended by Legal 500 (in the 2015 and 2014 editions) in the area of banking and finance as "business-oriented and responsive".
- Krzysztof has written a series of articles on banking, capital markets and legal theory published in Polish national newspapers and in the legal press, including titles such as the Capital Markets Law Journal (Oxford University Press).
- He co-authored two books entitled: "Commodities and commodity derivatives. Legal aspects of trading" and "System of commercial law. Vol. 4. Law of financial instruments." published by C.H. Beck in 2011 and 2016, respectively. In 2016, Krzysztof delivered a series of lectures on European Union Emissions Trading Schemes at the National Chengchi University, the National Taipei University and the Tunghai University in Taiwan.
Norton Rose Fulbright advises financial institutions on PLN 615 million financing granted to CARGOUNIT
April 07, 2021
Poland: Norton Rose Fulbright advises Export Development Canada on financing a Boeing 737 aircraft simulator
September 22, 2020
Europe: Norton Rose Fulbright advises Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A. on a shipping finance transaction
July 01, 2020