Joanna Braciszewska - Szarapa
Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Joanna Braciszewska - SzarapavCard
Related services and key industries
Joanna Braciszewska-Szarapa is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw. She focuses on secured lending and on financial markets and advising on banking law in banking and finance transactions. She has been involved in a number of receivables portfolio disposals and securitisations of loans for major banks.
Prior to joining the firm in 2006, Joanna participated in training programmes at the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission and the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law);
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Finance and Banking);
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Economics);
- One semester studying EU law at Roskilde University in Denmark;
- In 2013 she became a member of the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2013
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Santander on financing of acquisition of Diamentum office building in Wrocław, Poland
July 24, 2019
September 06, 2017
December 20, 2016