Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Samantha Hurrell is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in London. Samantha qualified as a solicitor in October 2013.
Samantha’s practice includes public and private company mergers & acquisitions, equity capital markets and joint ventures.
Since joining the practice, Samantha has spent four months in our Munich office and four months in our Amsterdam office on secondment.
- Pg Dip (Law), BPP Law School
- M.Phil.(Classics), Cambridge University (2009)
- B.A. (Classics), Cambridge University (2008)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Sirius Real Estate Limited on its transfer from AIM to the Main Market of London Stock Exchange plc
- Eve Sleep plc on its c. £140 million AIM IPO
- Investec Bank plc on AIM IPO of Midwich Group plc
- Numis Securities Limited as sponsor, financial adviser and broker to Micro Focus International plc in connection with Micro Focus’ $2.3 billion proposed merger with The Attachmate Group, Inc
- SNC-Lavalin on its approximately C$2.1 billion recommended bid for Kentz Corporation
- F&C Asset Management plc on a recommended £708 million cash acquisition by BMO Global Asset Management (Europe) Limited
- TeliaSonera AB in relation to its ethical risk assessment on its Eurasia transactions
- SAS on an exchange of slots at London Heathrow Airport