Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Karine Montagut is a corporate lawyer based in Paris. She has experience of advising on domestic and cross-border transactions for French and international clients across the following sectors: financial institutions; technology and innovation; life sciences and healthcare.
Karine’s practice includes: share acquisitions and disposals; transfers of portfolios, assets and businesses; joint ventures; partnerships; and corporate reorganisations.
Karine was previously in a magic circle law firm in Paris, where she was made counsel in 2007, having joined the firm in 2001. Prior to this, Karine was as an associate at another magic circle law firm.
She was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1997, holds a post graduate degree (laureate in business law) from the University of Paris V Descartes and a graduate degree in business and tax law from the University of Paris II Panthéon Assas.
She is fluent in French and English.
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- Best Lawyers 2020 France: included in the Mergers and Acquisitions Law category for the second consecutive year
- Acritas Rated Lawyer 2017: "She is effective at keeping the pace of a transaction going, she has a good analytical mind and looks to predict relevant issues before they arrive, and she is good to bring around closing."
- Acritas Rated Lawyer 2016: "She is a practical speaker in the context of complex transactions with an equal ability to negotiate, to provide sideline advice during important negotiations, and make practical recommendations. Good drafting as well."
- Chambers Europe 2013, France – Corporate/M&A ranked Karine "Up and Coming", stating that she "is popular with clients who say: she's efficient and always available. She has great judgement and communicates clearly and coherently".
- Karine was "picked out" by IFLR 1000 2013.
June 23, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright advises MANN+HUMMEL on carve-out and sale of its high-performance plastics business to Mutares
May 31, 2022
July 16, 2021
Publication | June 24, 2021
Webinar | March 25, 2021
Webinar | May 28, 2020