D'Lesli M. Davis
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
D'Lesli M. DavisvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
D'Lesli Davis has committed herself to the relentless pursuit of client victory in all types and phases of litigation. Whether it be contentious trial and discovery battles against some of the most highly successful representatives of the plaintiff's bar in some of the country's most difficult jurisdictions, heading up national pharmacovigilance teams defending drug safety decisions, or working on complex resolution programs, D'Lesli brings tireless preparation, outside-the-box thinking and a dynamic approach to her cases. D'Lesli believes strong relationships with in-house counsel ensure not only a fulsome understanding of the client's definition of success, but the strongest foundation from which to best achieve it.
D'Lesli's practice focuses on the representation of pharmaceutical and medical device clients in mass tort cases in MDLs and consolidated proceedings in state and federal courts across the country, as well as representation of corporate clients in all types of product liability litigation. She additionally has significant trial experience in complex commercial, copyright, and First Amendment matters.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas Law School, 1990
BBA, Accounting, Baylor University, 1986
D'Lesli was a member of the Order of the Coif and participated in the Capital Punishment Clinic. She is admitted to practice in Texas and Tennessee, the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, the Middle District of Tennessee, and the 5th and 6th Circuit Courts of Appeals
- New York State Bar
- Tennessee State Bar
- Texas State Bar
D'Lesli's experience includes representation of the following:
- Major pharmaceutical company in multiple million and billion dollar failure to warn cases pending in Las Vegas; unanimous defense jury verdicts obtained
- Major pharmaceutical company as national coordinating and trial counsel in multiple pharmaceutical economic loss cases including RICO, consumer fraud, consumer protection, subrogation and other suits
- Major pharmaceutical company as national head of Pharmacovigilance discovery and witness preparation team
- Major pharmaceutical company as trial counsel in MDL proceeding
- Multiple pharmaceutical companies in design defect and failure to warn products liability claims in MDLs and consolidated cases across the country
- National medical device company as part of national counsel team in mass tort litigation matters
- Major medical device company in manufacturing defect cases
- International medical device entity in defense and indemnification matters
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2019 Lawyers of the Year, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Best Lawyers, 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2017-2019
- ACI, 2015, New York City "The Reptile Strategy: Preparing Company Witnesses for Deposition"
- Dallas Bar Association
- Member DRI, the Voice of the Defense Bar
- Member DIA, Drug Information Association
- Texas State Bar - Sports & Entertainment Section Former Chair
- Board member, OPEN, Inc.