Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Andréane Giguère practises employment and labour law, with a particular focus on hiring, terminations of employment, labour standards, occupational health and safety, human rights and freedoms and the interpretation and application of contracts of employment and collective labour agreements.
During her law studies, Ms. Giguère acted as a teaching assistant in constitutional law at the faculty of law at Laval University. She also completed a clerkship at the Quebec Court of Appeal. While completing her bachelor’s degree, she studied at the institute of political studies in Bordeaux, France.
LL.B., Université Laval, 2013
B.A., Université Laval 2010
- Quebec 2014
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Ones to Watch: Labour and Employment Law, 2024
- Dean’s List, Faculty of Law, Laval University (2012-2013)
- Wilson & Lafleur Prize, highest standing in judicial law (2012-2013)
- Dean’s list, Faculty of Social Sciences (2010)
"Les attentes relatives au rôle des experts et leurs conséquences sur l'appréciation de la preuve par la Commission des lésions professionnelles" (co-authored with Jean-Sébastien Cloutier), Développements récents en droit de la santé et sécurité au travail, Barreau du Québec – Service de la formation continue Éditions Yvon Blais, 2016.
"Ten important decisions and developments in employment and labour law in 2016," Norton Rose Fulbright Canada seminar, Montreal, February 23, 2017.
- Association du jeune Barreau de Québec
- Board of directors of APE Services d'aide à l'emploi (March 2016 – present)
Publication | September 28, 2023
Webinar | January 31, 2023
Publication | September 23, 2021