Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Pierre Grégoire acts in security enforcement, bankruptcy and insolvency matters. His services are regularly used by financial institutions and secured and unsecured creditors. He also represents corporations in civil and commercial litigation resulting from commercial transactions and contracts. His practice includes engineering and construction law.
Mr. Grégoire acts for clients before the courts of Quebec, including the Court of Appeal of Québec, the Superior Court and certain administrative tribunals.
Mr. Grégoire joined our Québec office in 2015, after working at another firm in the city. Mr. Grégoire studied at Université de Montpellier I, in France.
Certificate in Public Communications, Université Laval, 2002
LL.B., Université Laval, 2006
- Quebec 2007
- Sept-Îles Port Authority in defence of a claim by the general contractor for over $50 million in additional costs relating to the construction of a deep-water port facility
- Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank of Canada and Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation in connection with multiple mandates
- Real estate developers, leading to the dismissal by the Quebec Court of Appeal of actions filed against them for annulment of sale of immovables and for damages representing $5 million
- A corporate service station operator in class actions filed against retailers in relation to the price of gasoline
- Private commercial landlords in actions involving tenants
- A large Ontario agri-food corporation in proceedings instituted against food suppliers
- A limited partner of a limited partnership in an action for damages brought against various stakeholders, including the general partner
- A municipality in an action for damages against the Quebec Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Land Occupancy
- Various corporations in legal actions relating to Quebec laws applicable to alcohol and tobacco
- Lieutenant Governor’s Prize 2007, awarded in recognition of his excellent academic record; social, university and community involvement; and curriculum vitæ.
- Canadian Bar Association, Quebec Branch
- Instructor, Human Rights Program under the aegis of the Citizenship and Charters Committee