Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Pierre Grégoire acts in security enforcement, bankruptcy and insolvency matters. His services are regularly used by financial institutions and secured and unsecured creditors. He also represents corporations in civil and commercial litigation resulting from commercial transactions and contracts. His practice includes engineering and construction law.
Mr. Grégoire acts for clients before the courts of Quebec, including the Court of Appeal of Québec, the Superior Court and certain administrative tribunals.
Mr. Grégoire joined us in 2015, after working at another firm in Quebec City. Mr. Grégoire studied at Université de Montpellier I, in France.
- Quebec 2007
- A major multidisciplinary general contractor for the construction of composting and biomethanization plants in the Montreal area, involved in disputes between project stakeholders
- The Centre d'acquisitions gouvernementales, in commercial and contractual disputes, including tenders
- Wajax Corporation, a leading industrial products and services provider, in commercial and contractual disputes
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co. Ltd. and Han's Laser Technology Co. Limited, multinational laser companies, following shareholders' refusal to sell them their shares under the terms and conditions of a call option and a conventional mechanism to evaluate the fair market value of the shares to be traded
- Sept-Îles Port Authority in defence of a claim by the general contractor for over $50 million in additional costs relating to the construction of a deep-water port facility
- Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank of Canada and Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation in connection with multiple mandates
- Real estate developers, leading to the dismissal by the Quebec Court of Appeal of actions filed against them for annulment of sale of immovables and for damages representing $5 million
- A corporate service station operator in class actions filed against retailers in relation to gasoline prices
- Private commercial landlords in actions involving tenants
- A large Ontario agri-food corporation in proceedings instituted against food suppliers
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2023 and 2024
- Lieutenant Governor’s Prize 2007, awarded in recognition of his excellent academic record; social, university and community involvement; and curriculum vitæ.
- Canadian Bar Association, Quebec branch
- Instructor, Human Rights Program under the aegis of the Citizenship and Charters Committee
- Quebec Bar Association
- Member, Liaison Committee with the Court of Appeal of Quebec, 2020-2023
- Liaison Committee with the Superior Court of Quebec, 2023-2024