Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joris Ravelli is a banking lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. He has extensive experience in a broad range of finance transactions, including project finance, leveraged finance, corporate finance and asset finance.
He has acted for Dutch and foreign banks, financial institutions and corporates and has been involved in some of the largest PPP projects in the Netherlands.
He gained international experience in London and was seconded to three leading international banks during his career.
Joris graduated in Civil law and Business law at the University of Leiden.
- the lenders to Gunvor Petroleum Rotterdam B.V. in relation to an upgrade of their refinery
- HSBC Bank on the financing of a gas-fired power plant in the Port of Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- the lenders to Vopak in connection with the acquisition of the Altamira II LNG terminals in Mexico
- the lenders to a consortium in relation to the N18 Groenlo – Enschede roads PPP project
- the lenders on the IJmuiden Sea Lock project (PPP Deal of the Year: Project Finance Awards and IJGlobal Awards 2015)
- a lender on the town hall Westland project
- the lenders on the A12 VEG project
- the lenders to a consortium in connection with the A1/A6 Corridor (Project Finance International: EMEA Road Deal of the Year 2013)