Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jurriaan is a lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. He is a member of our data protection, privacy and cyber security group as well as our international outsourcing group.
Jurriaan focuses on cyber risk management and advises international clients on mitigating the impact of adverse cyber incidents. Jurriaan has handled incidents in a range of sectors, including listed companies, and works closely together with other members of our global team.
In addition, Jurriaan focuses on information technology, intellectual property, and data protection. He advises clients on contentious and non-contentious matters with a focus on strategic advice, technology contracts (including outsourcing, SaaS, and licensing), IP licensing, and data protection compliance.
He translates commercial arrangements into contractual language and is able to assess the impact of complex requirements and circumstances on what needs to be done from an operational and legal perspective.
Jurriaan is a board member of LES (Licensing Executives Society) and the Dutch Association for Copyright (Vereniging voor Auteursrecht) and regularly teaches and lectures on licensing and data protection.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten: Algemeen recht
- Listed in the register of legal practice areas of the Dutch Bar Association: Algemeen recht
- Board member of LES (Licensing Executives Society) and the Dutch Association for Copyright (Vereniging voor Auteursrecht).
- Regularly teaches and lectures on licensing and data protection.
European rulings on the use of Google Analytics and how it may affect your business
Blog | April 12, 2022
European Data Protection Conference 2021
Webinar | November 30, 2021
The Future of AdTech
Webinar | April 27, 2021