Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Elinor Clark is an aviation and asset finance lawyer based in Singapore.
She has advised leading aircraft and engine lessors, lenders, investors and lessees on domestic and cross-border transactions. She has extensive experience of: drafting and negotiating operating and finance leases; loan agreements and related security documents; aircraft sales and acquisitions, including asset and share purchase and conditional sale arrangements; and joint venture structures for the purposes of leasing and trading aircraft and spare parts, from term sheet stage through to completion.
She was named as a 'rising star' in Airfinance Journal's annual guide to aviation lawyers. Prior to moving to Singapore she spent seven years working in London. She read Law at the University of Manchester and qualified in 2010.
- Law (LLB), University of Manchester
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2011
- Advising an Indian airline on the leasing arrangements for 37 Airbus A320 NEO aircraft from three different lessors
- Advising an airline on the purchase and financing of four Airbus A320 NEO aircraft with senior and junior financing arrangements
- Advising the lessor on its purchase of six Boeing 737 aircraft from a major European airline and the subsequent reconfiguration work and leasing arrangements with a Korean based airline.
- Advising a borrower on the sale and leaseback of three Airbus A330 aircraft, leased to TAP Portugal
- Advising a borrower on the purchase and novation of three Airbus A330 aircraft, leased to Brussels Airlines
- Advising the lenders on the financing of 18 regional aircraft on lease to airlines located in the UK, Germany, Estonia, Sweden and Switzerland
- Advising the lenders on the finance lease and related loan documentation for the acquisition of one Boeing 787 and one Boeing 737 aircraft, both leased to a Korean based airline
- Advising the lenders on financing the acquisition of the beneficial interest in a US LLC owning two Boeing 737 aircraft and the subsequent leasing arrangements to a Brazilian airline
- Advising a leading engine lessor on an ongoing basis for the leasing of its portfolio of aircraft engines to airlines worldwide, frequently on an urgent basis to support their airline customers facing AOG situations
- Named a 'rising star' in Airfinance Journal's annual guide to aviation lawyers
- Law Society
- International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading