Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nick Roberts is a disputes lawyer based in London. He focusses on transport and aviation disputes.
Nick has been involved in a range of complex disputes across the aviation sector and more broadly. These have included cases at all levels in the English courts and other geographical jurisdictions, and in arbitration, adjudication, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining the firm, Nick worked for another leading law firm on a range of international complex commercial disputes.
BA Modern History and Politics, University of London, 2000
MSt Modern History, St John's College, Oxford, 2002
LLM, Inns of Court School of Law, 2010
MSt International Relations, Queens' College, Cambridge, 2014
- Barrister, qualified in England & Wales 2008
- Tui Airways - on high-volume bulk flight delay and cancellation claims across the English courts and adjudication schemes, as well as other jurisdictions and dispute resolution bodies.
- easyJet Airline Company - on a series of procedurally complex consumer damages claims arising from flight delay and cancellation and related issues.
- A holiday group - on costs, procedural and professional conduct issues arising from a large quantity of claims brought by a single claimant law firm.
- A budget airline - on a commercial dispute with a specialist contractor regarding paint quality.
- A subsidiary of ExxonMobil - on various complex contractual issues around fuel operations.
- A European state investment agency - on a potential claim to recover costs of an abortive investment transaction relating to a renewables project in south-east Asia.
- A major international bank - on attempted recovery of award and judgment sums against complex commercial entities in various eastern European jurisdictions.