Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Agnieszka Braciszewska is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw. She focuses on mergers and acquisitions, primarily in share sale transactions, transformation of holding structures and financial transactions with private equity funds. Agnieszka also advises insurance companies on regulatory matters, insurance products and their distribution. In addition, her practice focuses on personal data protection issues.
Agnieszka's professional experience includes work on prestigious IPOs of key companies owned by the State Treasury. She has also spent over a year on secondment to ACE European Group Limited Branch in Poland (one of the clients of Norton Rose Fulbright).
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law);
- Warsaw School of Economics (Faculty of Finance and Banking);
- Warsaw School of Economics(Faculty of Economics);
- In 2013 she became a member of the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers;
- She is licensed securities broker (licence no. 2179).
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2013