Torie Berkowitz Cadis
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Torie Berkowitz CadisvCard
Torie Cadis is a Texas Projects associate in the Austin office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and project and infrastructure development. She has significant experience working with public and private companies and project developers in both renewable and conventional energy, including wind, solar, battery storage, LNG, infrastructure and conventional power. She also has experience in project financings involving renewable energy and energy storage projects – including wind, solar, and battery storage technology.
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2017
- Honors: Order of the Coif, Order of the Barons
- BS, Environmental Science, Texas A&M University, 2014
During law school, Torie was a writer and Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the Houston Law Review.
- Texas State Bar
- Privately-held midstream company in the US$2.65 billion sale of its interest in a gathering system and gathering pipeline in the Haynesville shale formation of Louisiana.
- Publicly traded oil and gas company in a US$402 million structured overriding royalty interest transaction.
- Publicly traded oil and gas exploration company in a variety of joint ventures and development matters.