Businesses face risks and opportunities during the Brexit negotiations between the UK and the European Union, with some sectors more affected than others. As negotiations continue, businesses will be constantly refining their plans to identify the consequences of the UK’s exit.
We have created an in-depth Brexit hub as part of our NRF Institute to help our clients navigate and understand what Brexit means for their business. The hub provides access to a range of information and resources and draws updates from our Brexit blog, providing rapid analysis and insight as the situation evolves and addresses the key questions of interest to our clients.
The Brexit hub includes:
- The impact of Brexit on a number of industry sectors
- The Brexit timeline with key dates and deadlines
- Insights into the constitutional framework of Brexit
- Analysis of legal and commercial issues applicable to all businesses
- Brexit Pathfinder – find our latest views and analysis on financial services regulatory issues, and access PathfinderPLUS, a subscription-only service providing additional, exclusive materials including consolidated versions of the onshore UK legislation.
For Brexit advice please speak to your usual Norton Rose Fulbright contact or one of the following core team members listed below.
Register for the hub
To request access to Brexit hub, please register to join NRF Institute.
Registration indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions which include important information about how our product will be delivered.
Members of NRF Institute can access a range of premium content including knowledge hubs and cross-border guides.