We have a global team of dedicated transport lawyers throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, and a longstanding reputation in the aviation, rail and shipping sectors.
We are supporting our clients through a time of considerable change involving consolidation, increased state investment, and intensified funds and financing activity. In particular, we assist our clients in exploiting the potential benefits of increased connection between transport, real estate and infrastructure, including port developments, and in closing highly technical transactions and advising on future policy requirements. We are strong across all practice areas, particularly M&A, private equity, capital markets, regulation, litigation, international aviation and aircraft financing, bankruptcies and commercial matters. Together with our clients, we are charting the way ahead for the transport sector.
- Experienced asset finance lawyers, in an axis that stretches from New York to London to Moscow to Abu Dhabi to Singapore to Sydney, and all bases between.
- Market knowledge derived from decades of experience in the transport sector.
- Incisive market research.
- Experience of every form of finance and leasing structure used in recent years, including Islamic finance.
- Top-tier experience in the financing and structuring of PPP, private equity and capital markets.
- Tailored advice on debt financing and restructuring.
- Experience in M&A transactions, joint ventures and other forms of co-operation in the transport sector.
- Guidance on antitrust, competition and international regulatory systems and controls.
- A dedicated business ethics, reputational and risk management programme.
- A global green economy team with access to policy-makers and key industry players.
- Focused knowledge of sustainability, climate change, carbon finance, urban regeneration, ports, light rail, environmental, planning and health & safety developments.
- Dispute resolution and litigation lawyers with experience in shipping, aviation and rail.
- Longstanding experience in aircraft manufacturing.
- Experienced patent agents, including engineers and scientists.
- Experience in crisis management.