We have a global team of dedicated transport lawyers throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, and a longstanding reputation for world-class capabilities in the aviation, rail and shipping sectors.
We are supporting our clients through a time of considerable change involving consolidation, increased state investment, and intensified funds and financing activity. In particular, we assist our clients in benefiting from connections between transport, real estate and infrastructure, in closing highly technical transactions and advising on future policy requirements. Together with our clients, we are charting the way ahead for transport.
- world-class asset finance lawyers, in an axis that stretches from New York to London to Moscow to Abu Dhabi to Singapore to Sydney, and all bases between
- market knowledge derived from decades of experience in the transport sector
- incisive market research
- experience of every form of finance and leasing structure used in recent years
- tailored advice on debt financing and restructuring
- experience in M&A transactions, joint ventures and other forms of co-operation in the transport sector
- guidance on antitrust, competition and international regulatory systems and controls
- focused knowledge of sustainability, climate change, carbon finance, urban regeneration, ports, light rail, environmental, planning and health & safety developments
- dispute resolution lawyers in shipping, aviation and rail.
- world-class experience in aircraft manufacturing
- experienced patent agents, including trained and experienced engineers and scientists
- crisis management
Awards and accolades
- Best Law Firms, Tier 1 national ranking for equipment finance law and transportation law, US News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 2017
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Aviation: Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Transportation: Aviation: Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Finance, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Lloyd’s List, North America Awards, Finalist, Law Firm of the Year, Informa UK Limited., 2017
- Legal 500 US, Nationwide: Asset Financing and Leasing, The Legal 500, 2017