Our global superannuation and pensions team regularly advises on the market’s most complex and high-profile deals, providing an integrated service which covers all aspects of pensions law with an emphasis on corporate support.
Our lawyers provide pragmatic and cost-effective advice on all types of registered and unregistered pension arrangements, helping clients negotiate increasingly complex legal and regulatory requirements governing this area globally. Our work includes advising on regulatory compliance, pensions scheme mergers and establishing new pension arrangements, as well as offshore and third-country national plans and multijurisdictional corporate transactions.
With offices across the globe, including in the world’s business centers, our lawyers are able to draw upon the experience of our other global practice teams, including employment and labor, tax and banking and finance to offer tailored advice to our clients’ individual needs and requirements.
Our areas of work include
- Defined benefit arrangements
- Defined contribution and hybrid arrangements
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- International pensions
- Pension plan documentation
- Pension plan mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Regulatory issues
- Retirement savings arrangements
- Risk advisory
- Terminations and wind-ups
- Treatment of pension surplus and deficits
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Asia-Pacific, Australia: Employment, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, Australia: Labour and Employment, The Legal 500, 2019