Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Ryan Graham is an associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Houston office. Ryan's practice focuses on corporate finance. He primarily represents corporate borrowers and financial institutions in commercial lending transactions including syndicated and single-bank credit facilities and asset-based lending.
JD, cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2019
BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Political Science, University of Houston, 2016
During law school, Ryan was a Senior Articles Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law. Additionally, he competed in the 2019 L. Edward Bryant National Health Law Transactional Competition where his team was a national finalist.
- Texas State Bar
- Represented New York based investment firm, as Agent, in connection with $120 million term loan facility and $5 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented manufacturer of steel fabricated wire products, industrial wire, and wire rods in connection with $115 million senior secured term loan facility.
- Represented midstream company in connection with $25 million senior secured credit facility, the proceeds of which were used to fund the expansion of multiple rail terminal facilities and other related infrastructure projects.
- Represented investment grade refinery company in connection with $1.5 billion unsecured revolving credit facility.
- Represented publicly-traded investment grade asset management and financial planning company in connection with $100 million unsecured revolving credit facility.
- Represented refiner of fuels and specialty chemicals in connection with in its uptier exchange of approximately $200 million of existing unsecured senior notes for $200 million of senior secured first lien notes.
- Represented professional distribution management company in connection with $330 million secured term loan facility.
- Represented retailer with thirty plus locations on general corporate matters including entity formation and drafting of various corporate resolutions.
- Represented refiner of fuels and special chemicals in connection with $70 million sale/leaseback transaction involving fuel terminal assets.
- Co-author, "New York State Legislature passes bill allowing C-PACE financing for new construction", Financial Services: Regulation Tomorrow, September 7, 2020
- Co-author, "Solar securitizations and the Federal Reserve," Project Finance NewsWire, June 2020
- Co-author, "Updated TALF term sheet released," Financial Services: Regulation Tomorrow, April 29, 2020
- Co-author, "Federal Reserve establishes Commercial Paper Funding Facility," Financial Services: Regulation Tomorrow, March 27, 2020
- Co-author, "Federal Reserve announces TALF 2.0 to assist asset-backed issuers," Financial Services: Regulation Tomorrow, March 26, 2020
February 14, 2023
US restructuring team successfully represents Brazos Electric Power Cooperative, Inc. in its Chapter 11 case
January 17, 2023
May 06, 2021