Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
John Caverlee's practice is primarily focused on the representation of financial institutions and public and private companies in secured and unsecured financing, including asset based financing, cash flow based financing, senior secured financing, second lien financing and mezzanine financing. Before becoming an attorney, he was a tax accountant with one of the Big Four accounting firms.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1998
BS, magna cum laude, Louisiana State University, 1993
- Texas State Bar
- Represented the administrative agent in a $500,000,000 syndicated loan to one of the largest beverage distributors in the United States.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $465,000,000 syndicated loan to one of the largest cable providers in the United States.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $325,000,000 syndicated loan to a multinational electronic payments processing company.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $250,000,000 syndicated loan to a NASDAQ publicly-traded company.
- Certified Public Accountant in Texas, since 1995
- Leadership Dallas, Class of 2009
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Lake Highlands YMCA