Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Adrienne Sebring's practice concentrates on transactional work and general corporate matters, with a particular focus on financing transactions. Ms. Sebring represents borrowers, financial institutions, insurance companies and other institutional investors, lending syndicates, administrative and collateral agents and corporate trustees in a diverse array of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured loans, private placements and other debt offerings, workouts and restructurings, structured finance arrangements and cross-border transactions. She also advises clients with respect to exemptions from the Investment Company Act of 1940.
JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Fordham University School of Law, 2008
BA, cum laude, Duke University, 2005
- New York State Bar
- Represented a financial institution as arranger and agent in a US$2.4 billion structured financing for a major defense contractor to support the manufacture and delivery of fighter aircraft under the Foreign Military Sales program.
- Represented a power producer and supplier in the private placement of secured notes for its 100 MW wind farm project in Pennsylvania.
- Represented a group of six insurance company investors on a US$200 million secured notes offering structured as a private placement in connection with the acquisition of a Michigan utility by an infrastructure equity investment fund.
- Represented a corporate trustee in connection with a restructuring and exchange offer for US$160 million of senior bonds guaranteed by an Indonesian shipping company subject to a suspension of payments proceeding in Indonesia.
- Represented a corporate trustee under an indenture for perpetual notes issued by a Mexican mortgage financing company subject to insolvency proceedings in Mexico.
- Represented a high net worth individual in connection with a revolving credit facility secured by the individual's fine art collection.
- Represented the agent bank on behalf of the lenders in connection with the restructuring of the Lehman Brothers-arranged construction financing for The Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences at the Kapalua Bay Resort in Maui, Hawaii.
- Represented a financial institution, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with a peso denominated structured credit facility for a financial purpose entity affiliated with a Mexican micro-lending institution.
- Represented an educational institution, as borrower, under a loan facility consisting of two term loans aggregating US$45 million, the proceeds of which were used to redeem a series of tax exempt bonds and a series of taxable bonds.
- Represented a technology and manufacturing company in the monetization of payments under energy savings improvements contracts with various agencies of the United States government.
- Represented a bank group in connection with restructuring more than US$700 million in loans to a manufacturing company and its domestic and foreign subsidiaries, which included providing debtor-in-possession financing and a debt-for-equity exchange.
- Represented a corporate trustee in connection with the restructuring of notes issued by a Panamanian company.
- New York Metro Rising Star, business/corporate law, Thomson Reuters, 2015 - 2019
- IFLR 1000 - United States, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2019 - 2020
- Rising Star, Banking, Capital markets: Debt – United States, IFLR1000, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2018
- "Eurozone Uncertainty Spurs Focus on Certain Key Provisions in Financing Documentation," Corporate Practice NewsWire, December 2012
- Co-author, "The SEC Refocuses on Short Selling," Law.com, January 2009
- Member: Firm's Women's Initiative Group
- Member: New York State Bar Association
- Member: New York County Lawyers' Association