Our Asia project finance team has a strong record of managing complex, cross-border projects and project finance transactions across a broad range of sectors.
We have extensive experience in project structures in Asia and globally, advising lenders, sponsors, developers, institutional investors, contractors and operators in major domestic and cross-border energy and infrastructure projects.
We specialise in rail, ports, airports, renewables, LNG, gas and petrochemicals projects and regularly advise on transactions in Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Project Finance Group of the Year, Law 360, 2019
- Tier 1 for India Projects & Energy (International Firms), Chambers Asia – Pacific, 2019
- Tier 2 for Projects & Infrastructure, Chambers Asia – Pacific, 2019
- Asia Pacific Biomass Deal of the Year, IJ Global, Gulf Chana Green, Bangkok, 2018
- Tier 2, Asia Pacific Foreign Firms, Legal 500, 2018
List of pages
Tina River Hydro Development Project, Solomon Islands
We are advising the sponsors on the 15MW
Tina River Hydro Development Project, the first large-scale infrastructure project to be developed as a PPP in the Solomon Islands.
The project will help the country reduce its reliance on expensive fuel and allow it to significantly reduce emissions.