WebinarUnited States | January 21, 2021 | 12:00 - 13:00 CT
Please tune in to our one-hour discussion of key 2020 securities litigation and enforcement developments affecting public companies in Texas. We will also share our perspectives regarding top challenges we foresee in 2021.
- Securities litigation filing trends
- The most important Supreme Court and Fifth Circuit securities decisions from 2020
- Trends in court approaches to "event-driven" securities cases and strategies for dismissal
- The latest on state court Securities Act litigation
- Important developments in merger and proxy disclosure litigation
- Trends in director liability cases and Section 220 books and records demands
- SEC enforcement highlights and outlook for 2021
- Strategies and considerations for reducing securities litigation risk
Ellen Sessions, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Dallas
Peter Stokes, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Austin (Moderator)
Todd Batson, Senior Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright, Houston
Kelly Potter, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright, Houston
Continuing education information
This program has been approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in Texas.