Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Adrienne Sebring's practice concentrates on finance matters, representing arrangers, lending syndicates, administrative and collateral agents, borrowers, financial institutions, insurance companies, private equity funds and corporate trustees in a diverse array of transactions, including syndicated loans, project financings, holdco loans, development loan facilities, asset-based lending facilities, securitizations, structured finance arrangements, private placements, trade and commodity finance and restructurings.
JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Fordham University School of Law, 2008
BA, cum laude, Duke University, 2005
- New York State Bar
- Represented the arrangers and lenders in connection with an up to US$800m revolving corporate credit facility to support the growth and expansion of a renewable energy developer's clean energy platform.
- Represented the arrangers and lenders in connection with an up to US$320m letter of credit and revolving loan facility to a developer to support the development of its portfolio of utility-scale energy storage and renewable energy projects.
- Represented the arrangers and lenders in connection with five-year US$550m credit facility package for a renewable energy developer to support expansion of its solar and energy storage project pipeline.
- Represented the administrative agent and lenders in connection with a US$100m letter of credit and revolving loan facility for a financial technology company which owns a portfolio of distributed generation photovoltaic solar assets.
- Represented the lead arranger and lenders in connection with a borrowing base development loan facility for a renewable energy company.
- Represented a group of investors with respect to a US$350m cross-jurisdictional credit facility to support a renewable energy developer's global energy transition platform.
- Represented Tesla/SolarCity in multiple securitizations of cash flows from distributed solar generation systems.
- Represented Dividend Finance in multiple securitizations and warehouse loan facilities for its solar loan portfolio.
- Represented a financial institution as arranger and agent in a US$2.4 billion structured financing for a major defense contractor to support the manufacture and delivery of fighter aircraft under the Foreign Military Sales program.
- Represented a power producer and supplier in the private placement of secured notes for its 100 MW wind farm project in Pennsylvania.
- Represented a group of six insurance company investors on a US$200 million secured notes offering structured as a private placement in connection with the acquisition of a Michigan utility by an infrastructure equity investment fund.
- Represented a corporate trustee in connection with a restructuring and exchange offer for US$160 million of senior bonds guaranteed by an Indonesian shipping company subject to a suspension of payments proceeding in Indonesia.
- Represented a corporate trustee under an indenture for perpetual notes issued by a Mexican mortgage financing company subject to insolvency proceedings in Mexico.
- Represented a high net worth individual in connection with a revolving credit facility secured by the individual's fine art collection.
- Represented the agent bank on behalf of the lenders in connection with the restructuring of the Lehman Brothers-arranged construction financing for The Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences at the Kapalua Bay Resort in Maui, Hawaii.
- Represented a financial institution, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with a peso denominated structured credit facility for a financial purpose entity affiliated with a Mexican micro-lending institution.
- Represented an educational institution, as borrower, under a loan facility consisting of two term loans aggregating US$45 million, the proceeds of which were used to redeem a series of tax exempt bonds and a series of taxable bonds.
- Represented a technology and manufacturing company in the monetization of payments under energy savings improvements contracts with various agencies of the United States government.
- Represented a bank group in connection with restructuring more than US$700 million in loans to a manufacturing company and its domestic and foreign subsidiaries, which included providing debtor-in-possession financing and a debt-for-equity exchange.
- Represented a corporate trustee in connection with the restructuring of notes issued by a Panamanian company.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Lawdragon 500 X – The Next Generation, Lawdragon, 2023
- Legal 500 US, Recommended, Structured finance: securitization, The Legal 500, 2022
- New York Metro Rising Star, business/corporate law, Thomson Reuters, 2015 - 2019
- IFLR 1000 - United States, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2019 - 2021
- Rising Star, Banking, Capital markets: Debt – United States, IFLR1000, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2018
- "Developments in the Syndicated Loan Market: Will Historical Distinctions from the High-Yield Bond Market be Restored?", The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance, 2019
- "Overview of Sanctions Programs Affecting the Lending Market in the United States," The International Comparative Legal Guide to Lending and Secured Finance, 2017
- "Eurozone Uncertainty Spurs Focus on Certain Key Provisions in Financing Documentation," Corporate Practice NewsWire, December 2012
- Co-author, "The SEC Refocuses on Short Selling," Law.com, January 2009
- Member: Firm's Women's Initiative Group
- Member: Firm's New York Hiring Committee