Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Will Badcock is a Senior Associate in the firm's corporate finance practice, residing in the firm's Dallas office. He primarily represents financial institutions and corporate borrowers in commercial lending transactions including syndicated and single-bank credit facilities, asset- and reserve-based lending, sponsor-backed acquisition financings, and second lien/mezzanine financings. Will's prior experience includes representing purchasers and sellers in commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, and representing borrowers and lenders in real estate mortgage and mezzanine financing transactions.
JD, cum laude, Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, 2015
BA, International Affairs, University of Georgia, School of Public and International Affairs, 2011
- Texas State Bar
- Represented twenty-seven related borrowers in the refinancing of twenty-three individual mortgage loans secured by real estate assets located in seven states into a single $800 million securitized loan.
- Represented real estate investment trust in connection with all aspects of the acquisition and disposition of luxury multifamily properties ranging from $20 million to $120 million, including the negotiation of purchase and sale documents on behalf of purchasers and sellers, and the negotiation of mortgage and mezzanine acquisition loans and refinancings with various institutional lenders.
- Represented administrative agent in connection with the financing of a $200 million syndicated facility in connection with private-equity sponsor's acquisition of a midstream company.
- Represented administrative agent in connection with the financing of a $25 million syndicated facility in connection with private-equity sponsor's acquisition of a midstream company.
- Represented private-equity sponsor in negotiating a $45 million global senior secured facility and a $50 million global mezzanine facility in connection with the acquisition of an international distributor of electronic components offering digital tools, services and data.
- Represented private-equity sponsor in negotiating a $1.53 billion financing in connection with the acquisition of a family owned fast food restaurant chain.
- Represented private-equity sponsor in negotiating a $33.2 million financing in connection with the acquisition of a food packaging company.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Author, "The Future of Subsurface Trespass Law and Injection Well Operations in Texas Remains Uncertain," Section Report of the Oil, Gas, & Energy Resources Law Section, State Bar of Texas, Spring 2015
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers