Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Harriet Jones-Fenleigh is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in London. She has experience of cross-border commercial, banking and finance litigation and arbitration.
Harriet has a particular focus on derivatives, structured finance and debt capital markets disputes. She also has considerable experience of contentious aviation and civil fraud matters.
Prior to joining us, Harriet practised as a barrister for five years at Fountain Court Chambers, where she appeared in the Court of Appeal, High Court and in ICC, LCIA and SIAC arbitral proceedings.
Harriet is ranked in Legal 500, 2018, and is described as a "key of counsel" in a practice area boasting "great depth of experience and knowledge."
Harriet received a double first class degree in History from the University of Cambridge and a Distinction in the CPE from the Inns of Court School of Law.
- Barrister, qualified in England & Wales
- Acted for a major international bank on a very high-value dispute about the calculation of the settlement amount payable under the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement following the close-out of a variety of derivatives transactions
- Advised a major international bank on a potential dispute regarding jurisdiction and the enforceability of various cross-currency swaps and their close-out under the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Advised a corporate on a potential claim against a ratings agency, following a ratings downgrade
- Acted for a major bank in various disputes concerning the alleged mis-selling of interest rate hedging products
- Acted for an online forex trading platform defending claims by investors alleging various breaches of FSMA 2000
- Acted for a US broker-dealer in various disputes with a subsiduary arising under a GMRA
- Acted for the former directors of an international telecommunications group, defending claims for breach of directors' duties.