Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Samson Spanier is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in London. He focuses on cross-border commercial and banking and finance litigation, with a particular focus on derivatives, structured finance, trade finance and sovereign debt.
- University of Cambridge, English Literature BA
- Courtauld Institute, London, History of Art MA
- City University, London, Graduate Diploma in Law
- Inns of Court School of Law, London, Bar Professional Training Course
- Barrister, qualified in England & Wales
- Acting for a note trustee in a US$3bn+ sovereign debt dispute
- Acting for a major bank in a US$250m+ trade finance dispute involving sales and repurchases (repos) of metal
- Advising a major bank on a dispute concerning the alleged mis-selling of interest rate hedging products.