Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
James Lockwood is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in London. James focuses on banking, finance and commercial litigation. He also has significant experience of civil fraud, asset tracing and enforcement cases, as well as financial crime and contentious regulatory investigations. Before joining us, James spent nine years at a magic circle firm.
James has been on secondment to the in-house legal teams of Barclays Bank and Deutsche Bank.
- Geography, University of Cambridge
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP
- Legal Practice Certificate, College of Law
- Solicitor,Advocate (Higher Courts Civil Proceedings)
- Member of Fraud Lawyers Association
- Member of London Solicitors Litigation Association