Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Christine Brozynski’s practice focuses on the financing and development of energy and other industrial and infrastructure projects.
JD, Columbia Law School, 2013
AB, Princeton University, 2010
- New York State Bar
- Represented the risk managers in structuring and documenting a 10-year proxy revenue swap and associated price hedging arrangements for the Bloom Wind Farm, a 178 MW wind project in Kansas. This transaction was named the 2016 "North American Wind Deal of the Year" by IJGlobal.
- Represented the lenders on the financing of the Block Island Wind Farm, the first utility-scale offshore wind farm in the United States. The 30 MW project off the coast of Block Island, Rhode Island will generate over 125,000 MWh annually, enough to power over 17,000 homes. The transaction was named the 2015 "North American Wind Deal of the Year" by IJGlobal and the 2015 "Renewable Deal of the Year (Americas)" by Project Finance International.
- Represented a syndicate of 31 commercial banks and other financial institutions in connection with the US$11.5 billion senior debt financing for the Corpus Christi LNG Project, located on the La Quinta Channel in San Patricio County, Texas. The project is sponsored by affiliates of Cheniere Energy, Inc. with additional equity investment from EIG Global Energy Partners. The transaction was named the 2015 "North American LNG Deal of the Year" by IJGlobal and the 2015 "Deal of the Year (Americas)" by Project Finance International.
- Represented the sponsor in structuring and documenting commodity hedging arrangements for a 179 MW wind energy project in Texas.
- Represented sponsors in the commodity hedging arrangements for two wind energy projects in Texas.
- Represented a private equity fund in the acquisition, development and senior secured bank financing of the Lordstown Energy Center, a 940 MW natural gas-fired generation project in Ohio.
- Represented the lenders in a $42 million construction loan for two solar projects in Virginia.
- Represented the lenders on a US$60 million revolving credit facility to be used to develop and acquire solar projects.
- Represented the lenders in a US$216 million construction loan and letter of credit facility for the 151 MW Grant Wind Project located in Grant County, Oklahoma.
- Represented the lenders in connection with a US$397 million construction loan for the 300 MW Kay Wind project located in Kay County, Oklahoma.
- Represented the lenders in a US$222 million construction loan for the 150 MW Border Winds project in Rolette County, North Dakota.
- Represented the lenders in a US$286 million construction loan for the 200 MW Pleasant Valley Wind project in Mower and Dodge Counties, Minnesota.
- Represented the lenders in connection with the US$6 billion Phase II financing of the US$12 billion, four-train Sabine Pass LNG liquefaction and export project located in Cameron Parish, Louisiana. The project is sponsored by Cheniere Energy Partners, with additional equity investment from the Blackstone Group. Upon completion, the Sabine Pass LNG Terminal will be the world’s first LNG terminal with dual capacity to import and regasify LNG and liquefy natural gas and export LNG.