Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- Banking and finance
- Banking and finance disputes
- Class actions
- Corporate and commercial disputes
- Emerging markets
- Fraud and asset recovery
- International arbitration
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Tech sector
Harriet Jones-Fenleigh is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in London. She focuses on international commercial disputes and banking and finance litigation and arbitration.
Harriet is recommended in The Legal 500 2020 as a 'Next Generation Partner' for banking and finance litigation and also recognized for commercial litigation and civil fraud. She acts for corporates, banks, funds, and corporate trustees, helping them navigate a wide range of complex, cross-border contentious matters.
As well as acting in very high-value and high-profile litigation in the English Commercial Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court, Harriet also represents clients in ICC, LCIA, SIAC, MIAC, and UNCITRAL arbitral proceedings.
Harriet also has significant experience in the FinTech space. She works closely with our corporate and banking teams on risk management and strategic issues for established corporates, financial institutions and start-ups.
Harriet is qualified in England and Wales as a barrister. Prior to joining the firm, she practised as a barrister for five years at Fountain Court Chambers.
Double First, History, Cambridge University
Distinction, Post-Graduate Diploma in Law, City University
Outstanding, Bar Vocational Course, Inns of Court School of Law
- Barrister, qualified in England & Wales
- a note trustee in US$3bn+ bond enforcement proceedings against a sovereign state in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- a sovereign state and central bank in Commercial Court civil fraud proceedings to freeze and successfully recover over US$500m
- a sovereign wealth fund in multi-billion dollar Commercial Court proceedings and ICC arbitrations against its former asset managers
- a bank in a US$285m dispute concerning commodity repo transactions in relation to metal in China
- a bank in a cross-border dispute with a commodities trader on a revolving credit facility secured against soft commodities
- a corporate investing in cryto assets, providing strategic and risk management advice
- a financial institution on a cyber attack and the theft of a large volume of sensitive personal data
- a hedge fund on a shareholder dispute with the board and minority shareholders of a public company
- a public company on the termination of a substantial outsourcing contract
- a major bank in various disputes concerning the alleged mis-selling of interest rate hedging products.
Blog | May 09, 2022
Blog | April 12, 2022
Blog | April 12, 2022
Blog | March 31, 2022