Christopher Michael Vale
Christopher Vale represents sponsors, lenders and other parties in connection with renewable and traditional energy projects in the United States and abroad. His practice includes the representation of such entities in connection with development, financing and construction of new projects.
2015 – J.D., cum laude, Fordham University School of Law
2006 – A.B., with honors, Dartmouth College
- Represented sponsors in the development, financing and commodity hedging arrangements for 197 MW and 160 MW wind farms in Texas.
- Represented Overseas Private Investment Corporation as lender to two 50 MW wind farms under development in Province of Sindh, Pakistan.
- Represented the lender on a construction revolving credit facility to finance over 48 MW of utility scale, commercial scale and residential solar projects.
- Represented a private equity fund in the acquisition, development and senior secured bank financing of the Lordstown Energy Center, a 940 MW natural gas-fired generation project in Ohio.
- Represented the lender in connection with the debt financing of an approximately 30 MW portfolio of wind projects located in Iowa.
- Represented a client in connection with the sale and acquisition of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic, landfill gas and cogeneration projects located in Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Rankings and recognitions
- Staff member: Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law, 2012 - 2013
Chadbourne & Parke LLP advised Macquarie Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition and financing of the Lordstown Energy Center (LEC), a 940 MW combined-cycle gas turbine electric power gener....
April 07, 2016
Chadbourne & Parke LLP is honored to announce that two of the firm’s transactions were named “Deal of the Year” at the 11th annual IFLR Americas Awards....
April 05, 2016