Corporate, M&A and securities
We advise on the full range of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and securities matters. We are strategically positioned in the world’s leading business and financial markets, enabling us to handle and fully coordinate highly complex domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Our clients range from the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions to middle market and emerging companies, in a broad range of industries including our key industry sectors: energy; financial institutions; infrastructure, mining and commodities; technology and innovation; transport; and life sciences and healthcare.
We have extensive international coverage across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, providing a truly global service to our clients.
Our areas of work include
- mergers (public and private)
- change of control events
- purchases and sales of assets and businesses
- purchases and sales of securities
- joint ventures
- tender offers and exchange offers
- going private transactions
- proxy contests
- tender offers.
Private equity/investment funds
- buyouts, acquisitions, investments, recapitalisations, divestitures, and other monetization events
- fund formation and governance
- asset and investment management
- funds of funds
- general partners/sponsors, investors/limited partners and portfolio companies.
- equity capital markets
- initial public offerings
- international offerings
- private placements
- rule 144A and regulation S offerings
- secondary offerings (including rights offerings)
- securities law and exchange compliance
- securities regulation and enforcement.
General corporate and commercial
- commercial contracts
- corporate governance and directors’ responsibilities
- corporate regulations and restructurings
- data privacy
- sourcing and technology.