We believe that our global renewables practice offers the strongest network of skilled legal advisers anywhere in the world.
"Long-established climate change firm handling a variety of work across the globe, including renewables and regulatory advice. Notably instructed on carbon offset mandates, sustainability funds and clean energy projects." Chambers Global, 2018
Our lawyers provide the full spectrum of legal services in the renewable energy sector, including advice and representation with respect to project development and financing, new supply, negotiation of power purchase agreements, acquisition of project facilities, and all related commercial and regulatory issues.
We are recognized for our involvement in pioneering first-in-jurisdiction and first-in-technology renewable energy projects around the world. Clients also benefit from Future Ready, our global program focused on the rapid and disruptive transformation of the energy sector. Against a backdrop of market and technological disruption, our sector-driven business model enables us to anticipate change across core industries and leverage the experience and knowledge of our experts in one industry in order to benefit our clients in another.
Our areas of work include
- Marine, tidal and hydropower
- Wind: onshore
- Wind: offshore
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Climate Change, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, USA: Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Legal 500 US, Energy: Renewable/Alternative (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2017