Norton Rose Fulbright’s trusts and estates team is an important resource for private clients' future planning. Our clients include individuals and families of substantial wealth, family businesses, charitable organizations, and financial institutions serving as executors and trustees.
Envision and evaluate
Norton Rose Fulbright’s experienced trusts and estates lawyers provide advice in areas such as:
- estate planning, including drafting of wills, trusts and related documents
- business succession planning (establishing continuity of the family business through tax and management succession planning)
- estate and trust administration (assisting with trust and probate matters, negotiations and legal proceedings involving beneficiaries and fiduciaries, and representing clients in tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service)
- charitable planning (facilitating charitable giving and establishing non-profit organizations)
- international estate planning (working with multinational families to ensure compliance with US tax laws and minimize US taxation)
For help in protecting, strengthening, and transferring wealth and assets from one generation to the next, contact one of our trusts and estates lawyers today.
Awards and accolades
- Best Law Firms, Tier 1 national rankings for tax law and trusts & estates law, US News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 2016