Nancy L. Montmarquet
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Nancy L. MontmarquetvCard
Related services and key industries
Nancy Montmarquet’s practice focuses on trusts, estates and personal planning, with experience in both domestic and international estate planning and administration. She has significant experience in the drafting of wills and trusts for high-net worth individuals and families with multinational contacts. She has advised both public and private corporate and individual fiduciaries in connection with the administration of estates and trusts with significant assets.
Ms. Montmarquet also has considerable experience in the matrimonial area, including the preparation of complex prenuptial agreements and the settlement of uncontested divorce matters for clients of substantial wealth.
JD, cum laude, St. John's University School of Law, 1986
BA, summa cum laude, St. John's University, 1983
- New York State Bar
- Advises clients that include owners of large US and foreign multinational businesses and their foreign and US family members, and also senior executives of major US corporations.
- Represented major New York City banks and trust companies in connection with the settlement of their accounts as fiduciary of large estates and trusts.
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Law Section)
- Firm Pro Bono Committee
- Legal Aid Society and Volunteers of Legal Service - New York City
- Planned Giving Advisory Committee of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - New York City