Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Hayley White is an associate practicing in the Washington, DC office. She joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2019 and focuses her practice on life sciences and healthcare.
JD, cum laude, Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, 2019
BA, magna cum laude, Political Science, Religion minor, Dickinson College, 2015
During law school, Hayley was a member of the Civil Rights Law Journal and completed internships with the American Health Lawyers Association, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of General Counsel, Health Care Group, and summered at Norton Rose Fulbright in its healthcare group. During Hayley's time at Dickinson College, she was an intern at the US Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Office of International Affairs and she wrote a seminar paper on International Extraditions from the United States.
- District of Columbia Bar
- "Addressing Demands for Medically Futile Measures: Objective and Subjective Policy Standards," AHLA Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law, February 2018
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Law Student Volunteer, Children's Hospital Affinity Group, 2018 - 2019
- Member, Young Professionals Council, 2020 - Present
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Young Lawyer Representative, ADR & Conflict Management in Healthcare Task Force, 2019 - Present
- Law Student Volunteer, Healthcare Facility Operations Group, 2018 - 2019