WebinarUnited Kingdom | September 16, 2020
This webinar will focus on the practical impact so far of the wide-ranging new measures, how they have been used and key points you need to know about the implications of the new legislation. In particular, we will cover:
- Pensions: The effect of the amendments introduced in the House of Lords and the new regulations introduced since the Act setting out the powers of the Pension Protection Fund in relation to the moratorium and the new restructuring plan.
- Ipso facto clauses: Impact on supply agreements and issues for credit insurance.
- Asset-based lenders: Impact on floating charge realisations from failed moratoriums and the super priority rules.
- Use of the moratorium and new restructuring plan.
- Likely effect of the end of the temporary measures if they are not extended.