Dallas, TX | February 28, 2019 | 11:30 - 13:00 CT
Join the lawyers of Norton Rose Fulbright's Dallas office for a lunch seminar as they discuss how companies can continue to successfully integrate and/or account for Blockchain in their everyday business.
Discussion will include
- Trending Blockchain and cryptocurrency business tools and products
- Lessons learned from the first 10 years: The dos and don'ts
- Litigation risks and current US regulation
- Protecting your company against crypto-pitfalls
- Developments in smaller jurisdictions such as Bermuda and related lessons
- Other key considerations and practical solutions for managing Blockchain in business
Panel members include:
- Gita Srivastava, General Counsel, Gigavation, Inc.
- Mina Matin, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ron Smith, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ceren Unal, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright – Moderator
11:30-12:00 — Lunch and registration
12:00-13:00 — Presentation
We have applied for Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit with the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 1.00 hour.