I joined Transform in March 2019 as part of the inaugural cohort of Business and Legal Operations Graduates Scheme. Since then I’ve become one of the first graduates from the scheme, moving into a Consultant role within NRF Transform.
As a Consultant, I primarily support the Legal Operations Consulting team working on strategic-focused legal ops projects with NRF’s clients. I really enjoy the challenge of digesting complex problems and providing manageable, realistic solutions.
A small town in the South Wales Valleys (the Rhondda to be specific) called Ferndale.
When I was younger, I used to be a competitive kickboxer.
I started out my career the same way as many. I worked in a regional law firm straight from university, firstly as a paralegal and later as a case/project manager. Then, after a year-long pivot into the world of recruitment consulting, I joined NRF Transform’s newly designed graduate scheme.
Best part of the job
Whilst it sounds a cliché, no two days are the same. Each day holds new challenges and new learnings.
- Legal Operations Consulting
- Resource Management
- Commercial Management
- Designing a global bank's legal technology strategy
- Designing a legal function of the future
- Designing an in-house legal team strategy
- Development of a content management platform for NRF Transform
- Rollout of an idea generation and management platform for NRF Transform's Innovation Team
+44 20 7444 3020
+44 7510 585198Linkedin