Jennifer Ann McDaniel
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Jennifer Ann McDanielvCard
Related services and key industries
Jennifer McDaniel is counsel in the Norton Rose Fulbright Healthcare Transactions Group. She has broad health care transactions, regulatory and operational experience. Prior to re-joining the firm as counsel in 2018, Ms. McDaniel served as in-house counsel at a pediatric non-profit hospital where she supported the hospital on contractual matters and provided counsel on Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, clinical research, privacy and security and regulatory compliance issues. Ms. McDaniel also maintains a focus on health care transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Ms. McDaniel has worked as an attorney advisor with the U.S. Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA) in Irvine, California and has assisted clients through the Medicare appeals process.
JD, magna cum laude, University of Illinois, 2000
BA, cum laude, Political Science, Truman State University, 1996
Ms. McDaniel was admitted to practice in Illinois in 2000 and in Texas in 2003.
- Illinois State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Assuming responsibility for health care transactions requiring preparation of operating agreements, management agreements and other contractual forms and documents.
- Preparing collaborative research agreements, material transfer agreements, and clinical registry terms and materials.
- Evaluating and providing guidance of Medicare reimbursement matters.
- Providing guidance on licensing and change of ownership issues.
- Advising clients on rules and regulations governing non-profit organizations.
- Managing organizations of business entities, including for-profit corporations, not-for-profit corporations and limited liability companies.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas - Health Law Section
- Peer Assistance Committee
- Dallas Bar Association - Health Law Section
- Chicago Bar Association