Our team of knowledgeable securities lawyers covers the full range of equity and debt capital markets matters, from domestic and international equity offerings and multiple listings for large multinationals, to investment grade and high-yield debt transactions for sovereigns, banks, export credit agencies, multilaterals, institutional investors and international companies, as well as securitization and derivatives.
“Strong capabilities domestically and cross-border, with a noted proficiency in the commodities, energy and technology sectors.” - Chambers UK, 2018
We act for the world’s largest corporations as well as emerging companies, and our experience acting for both issuers and underwriters on a wide variety of offerings gives us an in-depth understanding of the key concerns for both parties.
Arrangers, issuers and trustees value our experience and innovative approach and we can advise on all forms of financing including project bonds, green/renewable bonds, liability management and restructurings.
Our global platform enables us to fully and seamlessly coordinate highly complex domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Our areas of work include
- 10b-5 opinions
- Debt capital markets
- Equity capital markets
- Initial public offerings
- International offerings
- Private placements
- Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings
- Secondary offerings (including rights offerings)
- Securities law and exchange compliance
- Securities regulation and enforcement
Awards and accolades
- Winner of the IFN Award for Capital Markets 2018
- Chambers UK, UK-wide: Capital Markets: AIM (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers UK, London: Capital Markets: Debt, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers UK, London: Capital Markets: Equity, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers UK, London: Capital Markets: Securitisation, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers UK, London: Structured Finance & Derivatives, Chambers & Partners, 2018