Financial services 40-minute briefingsUnited Kingdom | June 03, 2020
In the June edition of the 40 minute briefing, members of our financial services team in London will be joined by colleagues from our government and regulatory affairs team and risk consultancy practice to discuss the hot topics currently impacting the asset management sector.
The COVID-19 pandemic has sent the asset management sector into uncharted waters. The immediate question is how does the industry cope with the new normal of the COVID-19 environment whilst simultaneously managing key regulatory reforms that are in the pipeline.
In this webinar, lawyers, compliance consultants and government and regulatory affairs advisors from across Norton Rose Fulbright will provide their views on the key issues affecting asset managers, covering the following:
- Key recent EU developments.
- The latest UK developments affecting asset managers.
- Spotlight on Environment Social Governance (ESG) issues.
- What should asset managers be doing to prepare for the IBOR transition?
- Key compliance and governance questions for asset managers, including operational resilience issues in light of COVID 19.
Who should register?
The webinar is likely to be of particular value to senior and middle management, compliance, risk and legal professionals within asset and fund management firms.