Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Angelina is a Compliance Analyst in our Risk Consulting practice. She assists wholesale and retail clients with the development of their compliance programs, in particular advising on the development of policies, procedures and on-going monitoring frameworks.
Angelina has supported clients seeking authorization and FCA AML registration, varying their regulatory permissions and preparing for the implementation of Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR). She has also advised clients in relation to their Brexit transition planning.
- An international bank in an ongoing capacity on a multi-jurisdictional regulatory rules-mapping and analysis project.
- A multinational commodities firm on a review of its global AML and data privacy policies.
- A cryptocurrency service provider on developing a financial crime policy, procedure and risk framework in line with 5MLD.
- A range of asset management firms on various advisory services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in respect of their financial product offerings.
- A connected persons review for a private bank.
- The boards and senior managers of various firms on compliance, financial crime, directors and SMCR training.